LOCAL MAKE UP BRAND IN MALAYSIA





 

It’s been a while since my last post in this blog. Currently, I occupy as fulltime vet in small animal clinic in Sabah, East Malaysia. I need quite long time to adapt and use to my new role here. 

 

So, without any further blabla let’s move to the main topic. 

 

As an adult woman, make up is part of our daily need. Most of us, granted to boost our self-confident with some touch of color. Some people also collect it for fun. And with the high demand of it, people coming to industry for make a living or as main job. 

 

In this chapter, I just want to focus on local make up near me. I can find it easily, since it labeled as “domestic product”. Gracefully create for Southeast Asian’s skin tone, sometimes with reliable taste (color, ingredient, and texture). Distributed by online business chain (MLM/ Multilevel Marketing), or by direct sales in supermarket and drug store. 

 

Around 3 years, I used to apply Malaysian product in my daily basic. Found it convenient since living Brunei Darussalam. The first product I tried before is Sugar Belle, I got the supply from my friend who distribute it locally as agent. I picked some products like eye shadow pallet, I can say the pigmentation looked strong appeared and the texture are blend well with my skin tone. I love it, there’s no strange smell or cakey effect after several hours of application. 


You can see the update of their product in their instagram page https://www.instagram.com/sugarbellecosmetichq/


 

Have u ever heard of Silkygirl brand?

When you live in Malaysia or Brunei Darussalam, Silkygirl dominate the cosmetic rack product, beside of Western and Korean invasion. I want to say, this product is gentler and has soft color. Suitable for beginner and teenager, but it’s not last long on Borneo’s hot weather. The reason why people still eager to buy it, because the affordable price and you can find it in any drug store.


credit picture from twitter.com/nurinatasha

 

Recently, I got recommendation from my assistant to try another local product. It’s way more than just affordable. The quality of the products is satisfying, the brand has complete variety of face make up. Yeah, it is Pinkflash. I order it from online market. Not only make up product but also the tools. I can warranty, you will be surprised with the nice quality of safety packaging, fast response, and reliable. I like the eye product like eye shadow, eye liner, and the mascara. It’s waterproof and pigmented. The strange thing that I notice, I got notification that the products deliver from China. So, do you think it is originally from Malaysia? Haha, idk yet the exact answer.


Sale of Pinkflash products in Shoppee Malaysia


 

That’s all the review of local make up product in Malaysia from me. All the comments are personal from me, I don’t exaggerate for anyone. Just do things that make you comfortable. Make up is just simple enhance to boost my mood. So, why not??

 

Bye…   

 

 

Comments

Popular Posts