Gaining Weight in Malaysia


 

I know, it sounds so ridiculous to talk about my body here. Such a shame maybe for some people. But here it is. The reality of my life that I can’t deny. I can maintain my fit body for 3 years living in Brunei, but not here now.

 

So, how’s someone possible gaining weight from 48 into 53 kg in 6 months?

Here I would share you the whole story behind. It starts in the beginning of living in Sabah I rarely find proper pedestrian for people who willing to walk. Everyone moving by their personal vehicle, mostly cars and some use motorcycle. Only few people walk here, most of them are immigrant who come from low paid labors. Or maybe only local who walk for short distance from their house for some errand. 

 

Walking in pedestrian sometimes can lead you to danger situation, like stray/guard dog attack. It's very common here to find dogs roaming around residence area. Just make sure you don't run away because they will chase and bite. 


More than that if you willing to travel, I only can suggest online taxi (Grab). Yeah, so much different from my home country (IND) which Grab company provide motorcycle ride. In order to save more money, I was looking for the cheaper provider like bus or van. But it takes so long to wait it, and there’s no schedule to make it certain in time.


Walking in pedestrian sometimes can lead you to danger situation, like stray/guard dog attack. It's very common here to find dogs roaming around residence area. Just make sure you don't run away because they will chase and bite.


In other hand, I consume a lot of new tasty cuisines here. The big portion with rich flavor and much more protein which always keep my tummy full. In my believe, there’s big no for wasting food. I can’t ignore to finish the dishes nor puke it. I want to show you my first lunch when I came here. I ate it in restaurant near my house. It similar to regular rujak in Indonesia, but they put some seafood like squid.



Rojak, local salad with peanut sauce

 

Is it enough to rely on your main job as single income source?

For me it’s enough, and I don’t have other choice now. It’s enough and MY’s gov is not allowed expatriate to have more than one income legally. So, no more side hustle just enjoys my work as a vet. It’s good to have stable mental and focusing on what you passionate about. In the evening, I can go for long walk and watch the sunset while ice cream or other snack in my hands. Not waiting till late night, I usually have rest around 10 PM and wake up at 6 AM. Eight hours sleeping give me wholesome energy boost, I get refresh in the morning. This amicable ambiance is perfect to settle down your body and mind. Then you won’t realize your weight getting increase. 

 

Next, I will tell you how I manage my health and the weight.

First, I regularly move my body. It can be hiking, jogging, and swimming. As a good Muslim, I tried to practice sunnah like fasting in Monday and Thursday. It’s good to decreasing my calories intake while get God’s bless. Last not least, I consume natural antioxidant tea from Herbalife every morning. I choose the hibiscus and lemon mix tea, it contains caffeine which jump start metabolism and provides an energizing boost to help revitalized our body. In the evening, I usually feel hungry earlier before the dinner time. Manage my craving to snacking with Formula 1 The Essential Blend, also from Herbalife. I choose the cookies and cream which my favorite flavor. It helps me feel full till the dinner time come.



Suppelement from Herbalife


 

Actually, I don’t encourage you to take me as your personal dietitian. I just share my personal experience about unusual phenomena in my late 20'. Every person has their own ideal BMI (Body Mass Index), there are several indicator to measure it. I suggest you to check it by your self in this website https://www.calculator.net/bmi-calculator.html


That's all from me. I wish you have a healthy and happy live in 2024. Anything happens it could be from the way you eat, sleep, and think. So, be wise to your body and mind!

 


 

"Let's embrace the imperfection like Japanese adore the art of friction in glued broken glass"

Learn how to let go judgement and see things differently (WABI SABI)

 

Comments

Anonymous said…
Thank you, I like your bloggs.
Keep up your work.
Wishing you all the very best.

Popular Posts