My Bibliophile Journey

 Hello, welcome back to my blog.

Here I want to share my personal journey of being a bibliophile.

 



So, what is bibliophile mean?

Based on the oxford dictionary, bibliophile means a person who collects or has a great love of books. Common words of book worm, yeah~

 

How can I have a deep relationship with books?

My family introduced me to comics and kids magazines in my early stage of elementary school. It brought me to curiosity and addiction to books. Not only fiction, I am also interest in biography and history. Human exploration enlarged my point of view of life. It is supposed to be boring for some people. But, it's a treasure for me.

 

When is the time do I enjoy books?

I read a lot, in my spare time, in my busy time, in my college time. I really love to know more about new information from an eligible source such as book. The literature speaks a thousand words of human-kind ideas.

 

Where are the places I love to read?

Enjoying my reading in silence and serenity gives me focus on understand the words. I prefer to stay at home, like in my room, or go to my favorite café. The soft couch and smell of coffee deliberately increase the intensity of vibe.

 

How is the development of my current journey?

In 2017, I decided to make a record of my reading on goodreads website. Many of my high school friends also track their record of reading on the website. I can see their updates about new books, reviews, stars, and also their wishlists. I also get a chance to exchange my collection with other people from the platform. We had connection through reading group and contact each other via DM.

 

find me at www.goodreads.com/kamila

Nowadays, the new generation is more interested in instagram posts for update their new reading and share aesthetic picture of books with decorations. The user usually named the bio as bookstagram account. They put the reviews, rate, and tagging the author, spread sense of close relationship between the reader and the writer. You can find event, giveaway, and more interaction with the publishers and authors. High engagement and impression can be calculated and monitored in social media. Other people can also reach the information freely through the internet anytime, to find out more about the book easily. 

 

Follow me at www.instagram.com/kamilovesbooks

What is the latest technology of bibliophile world in global?

Currently, the access to get new updates reading sources is very easy. You can access it via internet through phone, tablet, PC, or special gadget called Kindle. The format or e-book is usually in pdf and can be open on any device like android or IOS.

In advance development, the newest technology provides audiobook. You can listen to someone who narrate the writing of a book. So many platform serves the menu of this newest trend, like audible and noice. Most of it parted in each chapter.

Comments

Popular Posts