Flight Journey Back to Home (Brunei-Indonesia)

   


       

         Holiday season was coming, but I got late leave permit from my work. It’s ok, fortunately I find chance to going home for good after 3 years of COVID-19 pandemic. Starting this year (2022) the status change into endemic. No more quarantine and PCR test on the destination country. The process was kind like normal with the mandatory of mask on.

Yeah as you know, I finished my working contract in Brunei. Let’s start our preparation, the flight story from Bandar Seri Begawan to Surabaya. Here I will share my experience got ready for the journey:

-        First, please prepare the related documents, such as your passport with cancel visa stamp from immigration. Don’t forget about PCR test result, it must be printed as a prove you are negative from COVID-19. And also, the vaccination card it self, the medics authority in airport will check your record vaccination. Highly suggested to finish the 3 dosage before your trip.

-        Second, your personal belonging. Keep it in a proper suitcase or travel bag. The custom will check all of your stuffs by x-ray first and sometimes asking to open the luggage if there’s something suspicious. From my experience, I got 25 kg capacity of my goods (maximum), included my backpack, handback, and other.

-       Third, based on my personal experience the airport staffs will ask you to install Peduli Lindungi Apps in playstore or apple store. The registration can submit by email. It usefull when you arrive at Indonesia as COVID-19 monitor and track.

-       Next, Imei (International Mobile Equipment Identity) registration for international gadget and phone purchase. go to the website at https://www.beacukai.go.id/register-imei.html. If only you don’t register for Imei, your gadget won’t proceed Indonesian provider.

-       The most important thing is your flight ticket,  please bring along the print out

-          Departure Time!!! Recommendation to come 2 hours before your flight schedule for processing of check-in and boarding. Usually there will be long queue due to luggage weight and documents check.

-         The last but not least, ARRIVAL ON JUANDA International Airport, you will get checked for PCR result document and vaccination record, custom and immigration. I am so tired with the process. Estimation, it took about 1 hour till finish.

Comments

Popular Posts