Did I Regret to be Supporting Team of ILDEX 2017?

It’s been to be my 2nd time attending ILDEX as Supporting Team. First experience I really didn’t know like what is working in big event like livestock exposition in Jakarta. I just wanted to know more about companies in the livestock world and got the money indeed hehe. So 2 years ago I got a chance to be a registration staff, inputting data from visitor and print it as a badge. Maybe you think it’s a simple job but actually it has a system that connected to internet so everything collected in automatic process. Cause of the reason we have to be careful to fill the form in the pc to avoid mistakes. Not only type with ASAP condition but also we should concentrate and capable communicate with people (visitor) in the same time. Transferring data from form paper to pc needed a patient, most of the visitor hand’s writing is too complicated to read *you knew what I mean laah… Probably from the situation all of the registration staffs were girls.

Continuing to my 2nd chance in 2017, no many changes. I still being registration staff and sitting in front of pc to input data from form paper to pc. But the different was I got separate to work outside meanwhile another registration staff were inside the building. I was not the only registration staff who outside, I were there another 3 girls. What was bad side being outside? Sunbathing, thirsty and far away from base camp. More than it, I have good news cause of the hot weather outside so we decided for used sun glasses to protect our eyes from sun light. I felt little shy in early but after worn in one hour I thought it’s okay haha. In case one of the visitor from west took picture of us and said that we were so cool. Maybe we were the first registration staffs that worn sun glasses in Indonesia.

In this event I worked as registration staff under guidance of VNU event organizer from Thailand. There were 4 people Thai staffs that helped us in ILDEX 2017: P’ Boyd, P’ Ton (programmer), P’ Aoyd and P’ Yok.  So glad about being friend with them, they were older than us but they were so polite and lovely. I hope someday I can visit Thailand and meet them again. They were so professional and did their job desk properly, very good team work. Two years ago the team just consist of 3 people of them except P’ Yok and now we are feel better with P’ Yok joined cause she has good English so understand the system fast. We also made a group line to share info and communicate each other. So maybe VNU made an evaluation about ILDEX 2015 and added more staff to make it better. 


I thought that’s all what I want to share about my experience as Registration Staff in ILDEX. Hope more student like me (this time) can have same experience. You won’t regret being Supporting Team of big event like this, especially if you have major in livestock world.

Supporting Team ILDEX 2017

Full Team of ILDEX Staffs

Outdoor Registration Staffs with P' Yok

Comments

Popular Posts