TOXIC WORKING PLACE

I know the reality is everyone can be toxic, even myself. I want to admit the truth, if human have good and bad side. I can't deny that the percentage of your behaviors depend on your attitude. Mirroring our soul is kind hard, the deep spirit whose unknown motive and background can lead us to which side of the morality dominant.

Based on the culture, society, economy, and social background, people can develop to be bad or good one. Nonetheless, all the factors are not absolute as preference. Much more than that, the internal factor like personal perspective and education could be more influence on someone’s attitude and behavior. 

Regarding my personal experiences, I grew up with religious family and society. My culture (Java) is soft-spoken and warm toward everyone. I appreciate the well-paid job of both side parents, appropriate living and accommodation. I feel so grateful for all the sufficiency regarding my need for daily life. 

I spent 7 years of education in vet school and my degree. I studied hard, harder than you ever can imagine. It’s so tiring to learn about science and dealing with unpleasant condition of big pressure. I learn to keep my head low and empty. I make myself clear to study not anything else. I push my ability to adapt in any conditions. I didn’t make many friends just for gossiping around and blackmail people, but to share our thought feeling which can be related. Focusing on what really matter to think about only.

I hope you can understand I don’t give a fuck any nonsense from my surrounding. I am proud to be myself, be genuine and honest. I would happily request something with the “please” word, I would gladly say thank you for your kindness. Without hesitation, I will also apologise for any mistake on my side. Life is a short and simple task. Just do what you can to do, get your payment and go home. Don’t be a pain in the ass for people you care about. Don’t be a burden to your workmates. Stop being stupid, lazy, and unnecessarily commenting of personal life. 


Here my mantra to keep your life simple:

1.        Missing somebody?                     >> Call
2.        Wanna meet up?                          >> Invite
3.        Wanna be understood?                >> Explain
4.        Have questions?                           >> Ask
5.        Don’t like something?                 >> Fix it
6.        Like something?                          >> State it
7.        Want Something?                       >> Work for it
8.        Love someone?                           >> Tell Them
 


May God give you peace of mind! DON’T COMPLICATE MY LIFE.

Comments

Popular Posts