CAREER VS MARRIAGE

 Holla the reader of my blog!

Here again with Kamil in my personal space. Talking out loud about my mind

In this current situation, I can’t deny that my age is not young anymore. Yeah, I will be in my 30s in 2023. Yahoo!

I want to discuss something that has mattered the most in my life recently; the CAREER AND MARIAGE issue.

 

FIRST, let’s talk about career. I know it will be boring. I have been in the same field as a small animal practitioner for almost 5 years since graduating in 2018. It's the truth, I focus on only the best part of my skill, but sometimes I also gain new knowledge by joining online seminars.

I also not stop only doing my job conventionally in a vet clinic, but also expand my experience to the online-based vet service. I am still a newbie. I try to learn about the development of technology, be open to the social media and interact more with other people.

As an introvert, it’s a bit hard for me to pursue a new high challenge in my career. I prefer to stay in the place I am good at and go deep in my skills. Rather than jumping into strange things it takes time to start again.

I feel secure with my current income, and can be independent with my personal budgeting. I always put some parts of my wages into savings and emergency funds. The imperfect life of being a single career woman is insulted by my loneliness. So, let’s move to the next chapter about marriage!

Marriage in the Oxford dictionary means the legally or formally recognized union of two people as partners in a personal relationship (historically and in some jurisdictions, specifically a union between a man and a woman). It consists of legal and religious matters in Indonesia, by the oath in the name of God. Sacred words to bond the couple for the rest of their life.

In the purpose of building a family, two human beings with different genders must know each other first. They have to make an agreement at some point in the future. It could be like household rules, some obligation, money management, and their specific flaws. Intending to be perfect for someone else is kind of bullshit, we will face our spouse till death comes. So, please make sure you do not regret your decision.

Let them know who you are,

Let them speak in your language,

Put low expectations and be ready for the hardest point in lifetime.

I know right, marriage is not an easy thing. Endless work with a thousand consequences.

I would like to share my personal preference for my future husband:

Having the same vision and mission to build a healthy relationship with me

Support my career and my big family (parents and siblings)

Loyal and royal

Full of consideration and be conscious of every words

Responsible for their role in home

Not give up on me in any condition

Maybe some of you wonder about the appearance I choose specifically. Regarding physical appearance, I am not really concerned about it. As long as you are taller than me, having a fit and clean physics, I will adore you.

The idea of being a couple because of love is something absurd. There’s always a reason why they need us. I truly understand if someone spoke to me in an honest way. Like he approached me first to convince me of his feelings, the comfort word to be near me. Some people need a secure circle and family background. I can bring it to the table for you. That’s totally OK

Comments

Popular Posts