BODY and MIND REPAIR


picture of me, joining marathon in safari park


Am I broken? Do I need to rejoice?


Even if you think that you are like a robot, you should get a rest and a medical check-up too.

The early signs of being sick are tiring. You seemed to don’t have any motivation and hesitated to do your job. The burden of feelings and an exhausted mind. Escape from your routine activities, give some space to refresh physically and psychologically.


Long-term commitment and full dedication to your main job, while focusing on career development will challenge your brain. Draining energy for work, relocating our whole lives to earn money. We have some trauma, hard times, and struggle to express our true feelings during working hours. Having experience lack of communication skills with my mentor or higher regulations in the office made congestion of hard feeling for both parties. Actually, we need to understand more, and give enough sympathy to anyone's struggle.


The metaphor working like a dog, cramming like a college student, and working like my life depends on it may sound sarcastic and dark. But, that’s the reality.

Regulating stress, pausing from stress, taking life, taking a deep breath while walking alone are normal things. We should normalize it.


Besides psychology, we also need body recreational time. Nonetheless, regulating good sleep quality, eating healthy food, doing exercise, and having pampering body treatment sessions are also a need for many people. 


Personally, I set my sleeping time as around 7-8 hours per day. Start from 10 or 11 PM till 5 or 6 AM. It gives me a good impact, like consciousness, spirit to start the day, and rejoicing my body. For some occasions, the period of time will be different. I still try to fulfill my sleeping time during the day. 


Jump to my diet. The food I prepare usually contains carbohydrates, protein, vitamins, and minerals. The simple menu for a single person, could be like pecel, sate, bakso, nasi goreng, mie ayam, or soto. Yeah, it’s OK to eat traditional cuisine. Don’t expect about imported ingredient with complicated recipe. Go local and love your own customs. It’s healthy tho~


My favorite physical activity could be jogging. It can drain my body's stress and push my willingness to take steps further. Escape from hard life reality, the heat the sweat and the speed would refresh your mind. Sometimes, I prefer to find a trail tracking run. More way challenging and nice view sighting. 


Last but not least, spa time session. This part is my biggest pleasure so far. Nothing can compare with the warmth of mbak-mbak pijet touch when doing massage. 






Comments

Popular Posts