Should I be happy all the time?



Here I am, in my personal page to put my own thoughts.

I am an intense overthinker and mindful person. I really like to reflect on my days and do journaling.

The content keeps me update and straight with my important agenda. Remind me to be disciplined and focus on my goal and target.

Some of my thought are about my feelings, complaints, and seminar.

I love to write and having unlimited space to talk about my days. It never too serious, never too silly, never too much for being myself.

The details of number, place, time, and name will always give me memories. Not only a good time but also a bad one.

I don’t expect too much in my life, it can go wrong and right. Most of it looked grey, but still I wanted to embrace every single word.

This life is a blessed and I am ok to be not ok.

I rarely laugh, smile, or cry.

I am the typical flat person with an unfriendly face.

Don’t be so offended, it’s naturally like this.

I like all of you as long as you don’t talk like a shit.

I can be friends with anyone, as long as you don’t betray me.

I have had a good mood for more than half of a lifetime, I guess.

Good mood does not mean of happiness or sadness.

I am just good enough as a bare minimum human to face the world.

These are not my typical words for my blog, but it’s true.

As an adult, I get more mature and concerned more with my surrounding.


Commemorating regard our beloved feeling, summon you one of my favorite channel in youtube. The physiology of emotions :

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uew5BbvmLks

Comments

Popular Posts