Dear myself in the future

I have been passed 28 years living in this world. Thank you to my soul, my mind, and my body which achieved every goal, the hard and easy one. You are so good so far, no you are awesome, adorable, and the most considering person for yourself. You always put another people first, I know it. Even most of the time the people forget about you.

In this birthday I am on the state of good health, good mind, good financial status, and good relationship. Maybe this only from my perspective, but I did my best so far. I tried not to harm anyone, be mindful to my job, my relationship, and my own personality. Day after day, the time passed away, there’re storm, rain, rainbow, summer, dawn, twilight, I breath in the same air, drink the same water. Wake up in the morning, make breakfast, feed my stomach, and work for earn money.

Nothing so much special….

As I call my name, figure out my sense of life, wishing for a good day. I cried for it all, grateful for all good deeds, miracle, and people around me. I learn to accept my destiny, filling my journey with courage.

It’s enough for me, all I need is here. I get so many blessed and blissful joy and happiness. Remember every memory, to remind me how great I am as a person.

Won’t try to go back and change the pass,

Will do my best today,

And pray the best for tomorrow,

Here the lady of iron. I am strong and can capable for new challenge till the end of my time.

 

Happy Birthday to My Self! XOXO



Comments

Milo said…
Happy Birthday dear!

Popular Posts