Gin no Saji aka Silver Spoon Anime


It’s been a long time since I wasn’t a high scholar to watch anime. So nowadays cause daily boring day waiting for my exam I try to open my eyes to watch my old hobby again. It’s just like nostalgia with old friend to chill together. I sit in front of my pc and keep starring on the screen what my memories come back now. I found a new, not really new anime but it’s really good story and so related to my world as a vet student. The anime is “Gin no Saji” which is mean “Silver Spoon”. The history of Silver Spoon was come from Europe, They give a new born child a silver spoon, it’s to ensure they never go hungry.
                Hachiken the main character in the anime is a boy who doesn’t really have any dream and come from urban society.  He ran away from home to avoid his parent. First impression of being an agriculture senior high scholar is not fun at all. Sometime I feel It depressing so much looking at him on farm and surround with something unfamiliar to him. But more episodes I watched more addicted to me, I loved the story and the way Hachiken learns about the school, friendship, agriculture, and also THE ANIMALS haha. It come so natural how a teenage manage his feeling about something new, even the hardest thing I ever felt too. No one judging about other’s opinion because they are still learning about life and about dream.
                The issue that the story many times talk is about Hachiken loves the animal as a pet but he still like to eat them as a food, like bacon from a pig named “Pork Bowl”. Hachiken look after pork bowl since baby, he feels so sad when knowing Pork Bowl is the smallest piglet cause of the domination to get food. Every day before he joins equine club activities, Hachiken feeds Pork Bowl separate from other piglet. It’s really exhausting for her body and soul. After 3 months caring Pork Bowl Hachiken must sacrifices his feeling to Pork Bowl, He has to face his destiny to be bacon et the end. Inspite of lots of hard thought about being a vegetarian, Hachiken still very very love meat and more when it is fresh product that come with love. So Hachiken still love pet the piglet and eat them at the end.
                Journey of Hachiken life is still continue when He decide to take summer holiday on MIkage’s Farm as part timer. He works hard and help many things but he face some problems like he can’t butcher a deer, reality about poor farmer life, or when he makes a mess with milk more than 500 liters. So next journey after the summer holiday Hachiken will back to dorm and learning hard to be an agriculture scholar.



Hope you will enjoy the anime and learn many things from the story!



Comments

Popular Posts