Rumah Chibi

Rumah Chibi is a program from SUIJI IPB for educating children around Bank Sampah Bubulak. It is inisiated by two members of SUIJI, they are Azah and Farah. They start teach on Oktober 2015. Now the children who join Rumah Chibi almost 20. We made a system like school, the day we meet, the book we use and the schedule too.

Almost a month I joined rumah chibi forum. I am so glad can share everything I know just like drawing, singing, telling story or etc to the children. Most of members of rumah chibi are elementary school students, but some of them are junior high school students. They learn Japanese on Monday afternoon and English on Tuesday afternoon. I feel get new soul after meet them. The children are full of energy and big spirit to learning and playing. Two hours is not enough sometimes for a day. The want more and more. And something that made me wonder is they look me as their sister. I am really touched and never expected to have experience like this. Thank you guys for being my sisters and brother when I am feel empty and far from my real family. I was just nothing but now something between us. Love you so much guys ({})

This is the most diligent girl of Rumah Chibi, her name is Natul

I thought they seem like me, love the art

Cause love and happiness can found everywhere and everytime

and this is the most wimpy kid at Rumah Chibi. Her name is Fitri. 

more activities you can find it on instagram: @rumah_chibi



Whoever you are I just feel like falling in love again<3

Comments

Popular Posts