Hospital Visit in Sabah

 Hello, it’s been so long I haven’t updated the page recently.


 I got busier day than ever in my life. Have to work from 8 to 5 with bunch of duties, high demand customers while thight budget in the same time. Literally wreck my nerve!

After 2 weeks working on unstopable shift, I decided to get a rest. Not by asking of day-OFF, but going to hospital to make a doctor visit. Yeah, I just can’t endure my unwell condition anymore. The issue with bloody diarrhea and wollen anus coming back after 2 years diapperance in my life. The unpleasant moment I encounter is a big deal, since it bring pain feeling when I stay sit or have long walk.

I curious about the procedure to visit a doctor in govt clinic in Malaysia. Not to forget bring my passport as my legal ID in foreign country.  I have to do online registration to make a queue. Then I installed MySejahtera on the appstore. The reception is very helpful, they guide me wih apps thing.



After get my queue number, I follow the instruction to go to examination room for visit doctor. The place is in front of the main building. I put my registration paper on the little box. Then nurse in charge will ask me to enter the room. I get weight measurement, temperature, blood pressure and saturation oxygen check.


The final moment is facing the medical doctor, asked about my problems and get to know about my medical history. The thing that I noticed, the doctor is quite detail. Surprisingly, I get the physical examination by hands on (directly and real time). How to say, they are very brave and passionate. I love the spirit.

I will give a recommendation to get medical service in gov’s hospital. It’s not demure indeed, hardly to say friendly but professional.




Comments

Popular Posts